Monday 20 August 2012

I know I’m a bit early for the weekend but we have decided to squeeze in a short break so I’m off on my hols tomorrow for a few days. I need a rest after all the excursions of the Olympics and we could do with catching a glimpse of the real world outside the nursery. There will be plenty of people manning the pumps here so we should be ok for a few orders for anyone keen to get our ace Anemones into store.


Did a U3A (university of the third age) tour on Tuesday. Very nice group trouped round the nursery listening to me waffling for England. NBIS (Nursery Business Improvement Scheme) group did the same today although today’s went quicker after a successful business lunch down at The Plough.

Need to go and pack my bucket and spade, be back soon.

Be good. Don’t read Shades Of Grey.

Eco News

Still no eggs, but it’s ok because there is nice beer in Cornwall and I can have a lie down.

If you need a fax list please let us know, pick it up from the website or alternately send an email address. Have a good week, from all at Kirton Farm Nurseries





No comments:

Post a Comment